Saturday 5 July 2014

Why So Serious?

    I am writing this blog from the stupefaction of my amazingly boring life and an equally lazier lifestyle. It was four months back that I wrote about one of the three tragedies of my life. The other two tragedies being -I never get that extra hour to sleep and -I never get that extra tea to drink. Both these tragedies are certainly a bit more serious and challenging so I would skip talking about that (No, I don't want to make you cry).
    The previous two blog episodes that I wrote got around 800 reads (Yes, I do get kicks out of such stuffs) which made me realize that tragic stories have a great market potential and they win people like anything. The recent trend of bollywood movies with a tragic climax usually ending up being a blockbuster hit act as a proof to my insignificant finding and thus my connection is not purely overrated. This was just another failed attempt at portraying that I am good at Economics.

    Yes, yes and that is why I intentionally forget to add happy endings like I went to a trek to Irshalgadh (3700 feet above sea level) exactly after 9 months of my operation or that I play cricket or that I run (Yes, real fast when it comes to running away from responsibilities). The point of this blog is that it is pointless to find any point here. Your life has its own way of dealing with things. Let it peacefully deal with minor problems like muscle injuries, exam results or when will your crush say a yes, etc; while you should be busy cracking major muddles like how are you going to play cricket in this heavy monsoon.

No comments:

Post a Comment